We are the Committed, Compassionate Choice

Involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident? Let Us Help.

If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, an experienced car accident attorney can help you obtain the money you deserve. We can help you recover lost wages and get your medical bills paid. Since insurance companies often use a variety of tactics to reduce the amount they have to pay in claims, working with an attorney can ensure your rights and interests are protected.

The Experience You Need

The law firm of James E. Bruce, Jr., Attorney at Law, has over 30 years’ experience helping people who have been injured. Lawyer James E. Bruce, Jr. will personally work on your case so you receive everything you are entitled to.

Not sure if you have a claim? Contact our car accident lawyer for more information.

Types of Accidents We Can Help With

Mr. Bruce represents people who have been injured in car wrecks, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents. Our firm has worked with people who have suffered all kinds of injuries, including:

Getting You Maximum Compensation

We work on your behalf to negotiate with insurance companies to see that you receive the maximum amount of money you are entitled to. We will review your insurance policy to determine whether you have uninsured or underinsured coverage that may allow you to receive more money. If the insurance company is not willing to pay, we have a great deal of experience with taking personal injury cases to trial.

We Get Paid Only If We Win

We accept personal cases on a contingency basis, which means we receive our fees after you have received your damage award or settlement. We are prompt, effective and efficient. We understand that securing the proper medical care and the money to pay for it is of the utmost concern to you, and we work to make sure this happens.

Not Sure How We Can Help?

We will review the nature of you case at no charge if we cannot earn your business. We can meet with you in the evenings or on weekends. Contact us and find out how we can help. Call 270-632-4477 or send an email to schedule a consultation.